ICN 25th Quadrennial Congress
Equity and Access to Health Care
18-23 May 2013, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Australian College of Nursing (ACN) looks forward to welcoming you to the ICN 25th Quadrennial Congress in Melbourne, Australia in 2013.
Registration now open!
You can now register for the ICN 25th Quadrennial Congress from the ICN website
Call for ICN Congress Volunteers
ACN is gathering 200-250 committed vibrant and friendly volunteers from Victoria and other parts of Australia to assist in the facilitation of this significant international event.
Role of volunteers
- Assist with registration
- Speaker assistance in session rooms
- Public relations and hospitality
- Opening and closing ceremonies assistance
- Interstate volunteers will need to cover their own costs for accommodation and transport.
- Volunteer shirts and meals, if volunteers are working during meal times, will be provided by ICN.
- Training will be provided by ICN in the week preceding the Congress.
- Commitment to 24 volunteer hours will earn you complimentary registration.
If you are passionate about nursing and interested in meeting and assisting delegates please complete the Expression of Interest form
. The ‘Call for ICN Congress Volunteers’ will close Monday 11 March 2013.
Sponsorship and exhibition
to download the sponsorship and exhibition flyer!
to download Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities document for more information.
to download the sponsorship and exhibition order form.
With thanks to our ACN sponsors