Applications for the below awards are now closed.
- Distinguished Life Fellow Award – This award is conferred on a Fellow of ACN in recognition of outstanding achievement both to the field of nursing and to ACN.
- ACN Merit Award: RCNA Fellow or Member – This award recognises Members or Fellows of ACN for demonstrating excellence in advancing the profession, innovation, publication or service to humanity.
- ACN Merit Award: Non-Member – This award promotes the exceptional achievements of a non-ACN member within the nursing community.
- ACN International Achievement Award – This award may be given to a nurse leader from a country outside Australia. Nominees will have influenced international nursing in the domains of direct care, education, research or management.
- ACN Posthumous Testimonial Fellowship Award – This award is given to a nurse who made an extraordinary contribution to humanity in their lifetime.
Other ACN awards
- The Honorary Fellowship Award recognises non-nurses and/or non-members of ACN for outstanding achievements and contributions to the field of nursing.
- The ACN High Achiever Awards are presented to a graduating nurse (undergraduate degree only) from the School of Nursing at each Australian university. Download the High Achiever fact sheet.
For more information about ACN's honours, please do not hesitate to contact ACN:
1800 061 660