Aged Care Nursing Scholarships: Nurse Re-entry
Aged Care Nursing Scholarships: Nurse Re-entry is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing. It is an initiative supporting former nurses who wish to undertake re-entry studies in order to return to nursing in the aged care sector.
Applications are now open and will close on Friday 26 April 2013. Click here
for a hard copy application form.
To be eligible to apply for a nurse re-entry scholarship applicants must be:
If you are a New Zealand citizen, please click here to determine your eligibility for this scholarship.
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- a former registered or enrolled nurse whose registration has lapsed
- considered eligible to re-register by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- intending to participate in re-entry studies that will lead to re-registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- intending to work in aged care at the completion of their studies.
Please note applicants already receiving a scholarship funded by the Australian Government, which is administered by ACN are ineligible.
Value of a scholarship
Applicants can receive up to a maximum of $6000 to complete a re-entry course.
Funding will not
be available for courses studied outside Australia. These scholarships are not bonded.
Need more information?
For clarification of your eligibility under this scheme please contact ACN:
1800 11 66 96