What is the RCNA APEC program?
APEC is an RCNA model of endorsement for educational events and activities where the provider is given status or authorised, on behalf of RCNA, to endorse their own activities for a period of two years.
What are the benefits of becoming an APEC member organisation?
APEC status is:
- particularly beneficial and economical to organisations which run more than two educational activities per year
- more cost efficient.
The APEC endorsement process demonstrates, to the nursing profession, that:
- a provider of a professional development activity or educational tool has undergone scrutiny by RCNA
- an educational activity/event or tool meets the standards set by RCNA
- an endorsed event will add value to a nurse’s continuing professional development
- an endorsed event will provide RCNA continuing nurse education (CNE) points for registered nurses.
What are the benefits to the APEC organisation representative?
APEC organisations can:
- endorse their own educational activities/events on behalf of RCNA
- allocate RCNA CNE points to all their activities during their two year APEC status
- receive free advertising of their activities on RCNA's calendar of events
- have full use of RCNA's logo on promotional material
- monthly APEC e-bulletins
- access to the APEC member only page.
RCNA APEC registration
To apply for or renew your organisation's RCNA APEC status please click here and follow the link to the registration forms.
To apply to become an endorser on behalf of your organisation please click here.
If you are a current RCNA APEC endorser please click here to login
Click here to download instructions on the application process.
Position statement for RCNA relationships with industry:
Position Statement for RCNA relationships with industry
Follow the links below to browse a list of organisations with current RCNA APEC status.
Need more information?
To speak with an RCNA staff member regarding your application for endorsement, please contact the Professional Development Services Administrator on the number below.
1800 265 534