There are many benefits in becoming a member of Australian College of Nursing: find ten reasons to join, listed below. Click on the links to get the full picture of what ACN offers nurses like you.
- Engagement – Opportunities to participate in ACN Policy and Representation activities. Click here for further information.
- Networking – We will put you in contact with nurses in your local area and your area of expertise through ACN Chapters and Faculties.
- Education – Access the wide range of courses available to support your career and professional development at a discounted rate
- Resources – Our 3LP program will help you keep you up to date with all your CNE points and organise your CV. For more information follow the link here.
- Publications – Receive weekly, monthly & quarterly ACN publications specifically aimed at nurses and what interests them. For a complete list please follow the link here.
- Events – ACN hosts a large number of expos, conferences and workshops around Australia. As an ACN member your will receive discounted admission fees and preferential access to events across the country. To see what’s coming up follow the link to our Events page here.
- Partner benefits – Receive a whole range of exciting fincancial benefits and discounts as listed here.
- Grants and awards – ACN funds and administers a number of member only awards & grants. For a full list please click here.
- Recognition – ACN is recognised by the government, media and other health care stakeholders as a leader within the nursing profession - wear your membership with pride.
- Global community – ACN is the official Australian member of the International Council of Nurses (ICN). Share your vision with nursing communities worldwide and save $200 to $310 on ICN congress registration fees.
For more reasons why you will benefit from ACN membership, please click here
Got any questions? Give us a call on freecall
1800 061 660.